Events – CIAT Strategy Update 2014-2020
Consultation with CIAT family
- 4 March: Updated strategy seminar for Colombia-based staff, to inform, analyze and discuss
- 12 May: Presentation and discussion of the process at BOT meeting in Nairobi
- 16 May: Discussion and analysis with African-based CIAT staff in Nairobi
- 10-12 June: Discussion and analysis with Asian-based CIAT staff in Hanoi (tbc)
- June: “CIAT of the Future” brainstorming session with CIAT program representatives (tbc)
- 12-16 August: Update, discussion and analysis during Annual Program review, Cali (tbc)
- November 1st: Complete Updated Strategy draft submitted to BOT, Cali (tbc)
- December: Final draft of the Updated Strategy presented to CIAT staff (tbc)
Consultation with external stakeholders
- 9 April: A blog site has been created, with the aim of sharing key information, updates, discussions, and feedback: http://ciatblogs.cgiar.org/strategyupdate/
- May – October: CIAT Director General Ruben Echeverria will use the blog to comment and provide updates on the process and invite stakeholders to review key documents and send comments.
- August – October: Key partners & stakeholders will be approached individually to discuss and comment on concepts and drafts of the updated strategy.
- November: A near-final draft of the full updated strategy will be made available on the blog for comment.